1. This vendor only allows returns on defective items.
2. This vendor does not allow returns on sale items, closeouts or special orders.
3. In order to return, a RA# (Return Authorization Number) is required.
4. In order to request an RA#, the buyer must email the following: invoice number, company name, style number, quantity, color, size, reason, pictures
5. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
6. Packages that have been opened or are not in their original packaging are not accepted.
7. The original shipping and handling cost is not refundable.
8. A fee is charged for returned checks.
9. The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following email address email@example.com.
10. Buyers have 7 days to make a return claim on defective merchandise, to avoid a restocking fee of 20%.
11. Buyers are reimbursed for defective items through store credit.
12. The vendor will provide return labels to the buyer for return shipping fees of defective merchandise.
13. Buyers have 5 days to make a return claim on non-defective merchandise.
14. Buyers are reimbursed for non-defective items through store credit.
15. The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees of non-defective merchandise.
16. All returns on non-defective merchandise are subject to restocking fees of 30%.
17. Returns of non-defective merchandise after the return deadlines will not be accepted.
18. Most sales are not subject to a refund. In most cases, only merchandise exchanges or store credit may be issued.
19. If an order cancellation is necessary, a written request to the manufacturer must be approved before any order can be canceled.
HOW TO PROCESS DAMAGES/RETURNS:
1. Send the image of the defective piece(s), invoice number, style number, color,quantity, and size to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please state your company name and wait for our response, which is usually within 1-2 business days.
3. ALL damage claims must send the listed information to e-mail only. Claims will not be settled through the phone.